You can report issues such as: 
problems with roads E.g. potholes, street lighting 
fly tipping 
dog fouling 
full bins 
Report waste and street cleaning issues, 
crime and disorder issues, 
noise and nuisance issues, 
faults with roads, buildings or public land 
You can find out what else you can report to us in our 'Report it' section. 
You can also install the app on your phone 
How do I get it? 
The app is available for download on your device's app store.  
The app is called Cheshire West and Chester and can be found using the search function. 
Once you have installed the app you will need to sign up with your email address and you will then be able to report issues. 
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings